Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the volume and quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via “natural” (“organic” or “algorithmic”) search results for targeted keywords. The main objective is to improve the findability of your content/site. SEO can also target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, and industry-specific vertical search engines. A properly optimized Web site can go from search invisibility and zero rankings to top spots in these search engines, especially if optimization is combined with known off page ranking factors. While we cannot guarantee top listings (well nobody can; if they do then they are lying) in most cases we can promise to better your current listings with all the popular search engines.
Usually SEO process for a given website consitutes the following :
- Understanding visitors, patterns of their usage for a given website including the keywords that got them there
- Coding and site structure, content and its crawl ability
- Applying the thorough understanding of Web Master guidelines on the site
- Identify problems and offer solutions to website’s usability and findability problems
- Utilizing deep understanding of Search Engines and tools associated with them to improve the organic ranking of the website
To be honest, Search Engine Optimization is no rocket science. Good SEO effort requires a good understanding of your audience, your website content, its structure and navigation in addition to having a thorough knowledge of Search Engines to be effective in securing favourable standing with search engines. To be precise, it is not a magical silver bullet which will cure all of your website problems and yes there is no SEO pixie dust. The success of SEO depends not only on quality of the work, but also on the client. If all our suggestions and remedial measures are not put in place, then resulting outcomes are not optimal.
Our SEO experience includes a wide spectrum of sizes and domains from simple sites to complex e-commerce sites and sites written completely in Flash. Sites include both from public sector government domains to medium traffic e-commerce sites. We have been at it before the word SEO was coined. We have written our own set of tools and best practice procedures to bring quality and speed to our projects levering our experience.
How good is your SEO? Call us and grill us on a variety of SEO topics. We are happy to provide you with answers. Contact us for a free analysis and quote for your website. While at it we will offer you comprehensive background on a variety of SEO topics like below :
- What are the latest set of changes with popular search engines like Google, Yahoo and others in the last 6 months?
- How many ways can you measure ROI for your website
- How many ways are their to promote your website?
- How to gather competitive intelligence?
- How to know what keywords are bringing traffic to your site?
- How is your site doing in respect to your competitors?
- What are the current pain points in your marketing your website?
- What is the timeline and cost for our services?
Try us for a quick free site review and recommendations for your SEO needs. There is no obligation. And we will not pester you with emails after the initial recommendations.